[Ocfs2-users] OCFS2 slow with multiple writes

Prakash Velayutham prakash.velayutham at cchmc.org
Fri Oct 21 03:27:02 PDT 2011

Hi Sunil,

Thanks for the response. Do you mean OCFS2 is blocking writes from multiple clients? Is that how OCFS2 works? I can understand that writing the (2) 20G files might take longer with "ordered" option as data needs to be flushed to the FS before journal commit, but why is that blocking a new separate file from being written to the file system?

Regards,
Prakash