[Ocfs2-users] Partition table crash, where can I find debug message?

Sunil Mushran sunil.mushran at oracle.com
Wed Oct 12 10:07:59 PDT 2011

Not sure what you mean by a partition table crash. Is it that someone
overwrote the partition table on the iscsi server? That's what it looks
like. If mount cannot detect the fs type, then it means atleast superblock
corruption. And such corruptions typically caused by external entities.
Stray dd perhaps.

Did you try recovering the superblock using one of the the backups?
fsck.ocfs2 -r [1-6] /dev/sdX ?