[Ocfs2-users] dlm locking

Nick Khamis symack at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 13:55:21 PST 2011

Hello Sunil,

Thank you so much for your time, and I do not want to take any more
of it. I ran fsck with -f and have the following:

fsck.ocfs2 -f /dev/drbd0
fsck.ocfs2 1.6.4
Checking OCFS2 filesystem in /dev/drbd0:
  Label:              ASTServer
  UUID:               3A791AB36DED41008E58CEF52EBEEFD3
  Number of blocks:   592384
  Block size:         4096
  Number of clusters: 592384
  Cluster size:       4096
  Number of slots:    2

/dev/drbd0 was run with -f, check forced.
Pass 0a: Checking cluster allocation chains
Pass 0b: Checking inode allocation chains
Pass 0c: Checking extent block allocation chains
Pass 1: Checking inodes and blocks.
Duplicate clusters detected.  Pass 1b will be run
Running additional passes to resolve clusters claimed by more than one inode...
Pass 1b: Determining ownership of multiply-claimed clusters
pass1b: Inode type does not contain extents while processing inode 5
fsck.ocfs2: Inode type does not contain extents while performing pass 1

Not sure if the read-only is due to the detected duplicate?

Thanks in Advance,

Nick.