[Ocfs2-users] dlm locking

Nick Khamis symack at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 17:49:02 PST 2011

Hello Sunil,

This is only on the protoype so it's not crucial however, it would be
nice to figure out why for
future reference:

fsck.ocfs2 /dev/drbd0
fsck.ocfs2 1.6.4
Checking OCFS2 filesystem in /dev/drbd0:
 Label:              AsteriskServer
 UUID:               3A791AB36DED41008E58CEF52EBEEFD3
 Number of blocks:   592384
 Block size:         4096
 Number of clusters: 592384
 Cluster size:       4096
 Number of slots:    2

/dev/drbd0 is clean.  It will be checked after 20 additional mounts.

I can mount it and write to it just fine (read and write). It's just
when I start the application that reads from the filesystem
(I don't think there is any writing going on), that it goes into read
mode... It use to work, other than the update to 1.6.4 I am not sure
what I have changed..

Not quite sure what kind of information you would need to help figure
out the problem?

Cheers,

Nick.