[Ocfs2-users] Large Files Hang Server

Keith W keith at cydonia.net
Tue May 24 14:28:49 PDT 2011

Yes, I have the mount options the same on both nodes.
Am I understanding you correctly in that, this is normal
behaviour because node2 is forcing the journal commit?

If so that is fine, I just need to know so I can  stop
searching for options.

I REALLY appreciate your looking at this. Thank you
very much.

+	      Keith		+