[Ocfs2-users] fsck.ocfs2

Xavier Diumé xdiume at gmail.com
Fri May 13 12:34:52 PDT 2011

But initially the system had devices in /etf/fstab with _netdev option. When
system starts mounting a kernel panic appears, sometimes after few minuts.
The only way that I could start the system was mounting all devices one by
one, with a previups fsck.
I don't know if it is the better way, but is the only that I've used
succesfully.

--
Xavier Diumé
http://socaqui.cat