[Ocfs2-users] node reboot during rsync

Cristian Gae cristian.gae at netbridge.ro
Fri Jan 28 00:14:23 PST 2011

Hello

One of our 5 nodes cluster has rebooted during a rsync process between
two ocfs2 v1.6 volumes, both mounted on this node.

All nodes have the same OS, kernel, ocfs2 versions:
Oracle Enterprise Linux 5.5
Oracle Kernel 2.6.32-100.0.19.el5

Attached is the netconsole log for this node (9), and the log for some
other node (1) on which some httpd processes has entered in 'D' state
until I manually rebooted this node.

Please help me find what caused this problem.

--
Cristian Gae