[Ocfs2-users] Question about eth communication for ocfs2

Alain.Moulle Alain.Moulle at bull.net
Tue Feb 8 05:51:21 PST 2011

Hi,
sorry but I don't understand, do you mean that even if the linkcom
problem is only
on node1 side (i.e. if the Eth Board has a breakdown) ,you mean that
this will
lead to a self-fence of node1 whereas it is node 0 which has the real
problem ?

Thanks for this precision
PS : and no, I can't add a third node...

Alain