[Ocfs2-users] ocfs2 - Kernel panic on many write/read from both

Marek Królikowski admin at wset.edu.pl
Tue Dec 20 09:39:55 PST 2011

> I think you are running into a known issue. Are there lot of orphan
> files in orphan directory? I am not sure if the problem is still there,
> if not please run the same test and once you see the same symptoms,
> please run the following and provide me the output
>
> echo "ls //orphan_dir:0000"|debugfs.ocfs2 <device>|wc
> echo "ls //orphan_dir:0001"|debugfs.ocfs2 <device>|wc
Hello
Thank You for answer - strange i don`t get email with Your answer.
This is what You want:
TEST-MAIL1# echo "ls //orphan_dir:0000"|debugfs.ocfs2 /dev/dm-0|wc
debugfs.ocfs2 1.6.4
5239722 26198604 246266859
TEST-MAIL2 ~ # echo "ls //orphan_dir:0000"|debugfs.ocfs2 /dev/dm-0|wc
debugfs.ocfs2 1.6.4
5239722 26198604 246266859
This is my testing cluster so if u need do more tests please tell me i do for You.
Thanks