[Ocfs2-users] OCFS2 showing "No space left on device" on a device with free space

Pravin Patil pravinkpatil at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 04:56:03 PST 2011

we also get into this problem very often and our observation is, if you create very big file on the file system with lower cluster size it would get out of extents and hence it would say out of space, hence we separated big files into different file systems and accordingly adjusted the cluster size.

Is ocfs2 certified on SLES 10 sp4 as well or we must first go to 11?

Pravin