[Ocfs2-users] Slow OCFS2 on very high-end hardware

Marek Królikowski admin at wset.edu.pl
Sat Dec 3 13:30:27 PST 2011

Hello sorry i don`t give exacly what hardware io use because i was thinking
this is not so important what is inside....  but this is specification:
2 Servers :
IBM xSeries 3550/ MTM: 7944-KEG with 2xIntel(R) Xeon(R) CPU X5650  @ 2.67GHz
( 6 Core intel )
Memory: 64GB RAM
HBA: 2x Brocade 4Gb FC Single-port HBA for IBM System x (59Y1987) - 4Gbit/s
connection
2x Broadcom NetXtreme II BCM5709 - 1Gbit/s Connection
Both server connected to Cisco Switch WS-C3560G-48TS

Thanks