[Ocfs2-users] No space left on device

Simonas simonasg at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 13:26:01 PDT 2011

well, I had bad experience with Oracle and CentOS 5.5.
1. I couldn't make Pacemaker to control DRBD and OCFS2 in right way,
because Centos kernel does not support some type of distributed lock
manager.
2. I was using latest DRBD and OCFS2, working with centos 5.5 kernel,
and went to "no space left" problem.
3. Then I tried to install Oracle unbreakable linux kernel and newer
OCFS2, but there no DRBD support !

Now these servers are visualized and protected with vmware HA,
and I decided to keep as far as possible from centos, suse (aka
microsoft linux) and oracle ...