[Ocfs2-users] No space left on device

Simonas simonasg at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 11:23:58 PDT 2011

Hi!
Is this file system heavy used for creating and deleting lot of files?
I had the same issue on the www htdocs folder, holding dynamicaly
changing photos. I think the problem is related to free space
fragmentation, when it is not possible to allocate continous 8 MB chunk
for file fragments index or something.

I have solved problem by stopping using OCFS2. Try to avoid this file
system in any way!