[Ocfs2-users] No space left on device

Todd Freeman freeman at andrews.edu
Tue Sep 7 14:06:43 PDT 2010

 From reading the archives I can see this issue has been hit before but
I haven't found a resolution.

I have a 50gb partition...  I have formatted it at 10gb. I have it set
for 4 cluster members and am using 3 of those slots.

I fill the partition to 66% and voila... no space left on device.  I
have tried it with big files and lots of small files and both ways I hit
this error at 66% usage.

I am using ubuntu-server with ocfs2-tools 1.4.2-1

If anyone has ideas/solutions I would be most grateful...  this FS is
awesome :P

--
Todd Freeman  Ext 6103                   .^.    Don't fear the penguins!
Programming Department                   /V\