[Ocfs2-users] No space left on device error, older kernels?

Patrick J. LoPresti lopresti at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 11:16:39 PDT 2010

Since EL6 is based on 2.6.32, and SLES 11 SP1 is based on 2.6.32, and
Ubuntu Lucid LTS is based on 2.6.32...

...maybe there is a case for getting this sort of extremely useful
feature into the 2.6.32 trunk?  (The "no space left on device" problem
is arguably a bug anyway...)

Just a thought from the peanut gallery.

 - Pat