[Ocfs2-users] ocfs2_delete_inode kernel bug

Andre Nathan andre at digirati.com.br
Tue Oct 26 10:39:45 PDT 2010

On Tue, 2010-10-26 at 10:14 -0700, Sunil Mushran wrote:
> So the backup server is not part of the cluster but yet reading the
> same block device. As long as it is only reading, it should not affect
> the two nodes, but I will not trust the backup.
>
> The error mentions the inode#. Has it changed?

Hmm, interesting. I went through the logs and the -17 error happens
multiple times, but only three inodes are mentioned. Here are the
counts:

      2 ERROR: Inode 16660075
     42 ERROR: Inode 16666654
     46 ERROR: Inode 8528370

I checked the logs I had submitted previously and also only four inode
numbers show up, but they're different than the ones in this log.

     53 ERROR: Inode 16597043
     53 ERROR: Inode 16597837
      6 ERROR: Inode 16656380
    198 ERROR: Inode 16664401