[Ocfs2-users] 2 questions (timeout and cluster.conf)

Sérgio Surkamp sergio at gruposinternet.com.br
Mon Nov 29 05:13:04 PST 2010

> Does the node_count need to be 20 because we formatted the hd for 20
> nodes or do we have to set 2 here? Are there any drawbacks when using
> 20 instead of 2?

From OCFS2 user guide:
"node_count: Total number of nodes in the cluster".

So it's number of nodes you have configured in your cluster.conf. In
your case, 2.

Regards,
--
  .:''''':.
.:'        `     Sérgio Surkamp | Gerente de Rede
::    ........   sergio at gruposinternet.com.br
  `:,   ,.:'     *Grupos Internet S.A.*
    `: :'        R. Lauro Linhares, 2123 Torre B - Sala 201
     : :         Trindade - Florianópolis - SC
     :.'
     ::          +55 48 3234-4109
     :
     '           http://www.gruposinternet.com.br