[Ocfs2-users] How to overcome 32000 subdirs limit

Sergey Bolbat madd.korben at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 05:10:08 PST 2010

Alright, I have no time to wait, so I've completed long way of building
tools (it had a lot of dependencies from different libraries) and ready to
install it.
I'm going to use checkinstall to build package.
So, do I need to uninstall my 1.4.1-1 ocfs2-tools or I can install it above?

Thanks again.

20 ноября 2010 г. 20:41 пользователь Sunil Mushran <sunil.mushran at oracle.com