[Ocfs2-users] Failover testing problem and a heartbeat question

Sunil Mushran sunil.mushran at oracle.com
Wed May 26 13:22:36 PDT 2010

When a node dies, the cluster ops pause for the node to be first
declared dead followed by recovery. Threshold governs the time
it takes to declare the node dead. The higher the value, the longer
the pause.

ocfs2 does not reset without a log message. Do you have netconsole
setup? Messages logged a tick before reset can only be captured by
netconsole/kdump etc.