[Ocfs2-users] Support and Stability

Sunil Mushran sunil.mushran at oracle.com
Mon May 24 13:09:39 PDT 2010

Fragmentation has been atop our dev priority list for sometime
now. That is, both, reducing it and handling it better when it does
get fragmented.

Just last week we pushed patches for the same into the newly
created 2.6.35.
http://oss.oracle.com/pipermail/ocfs2-devel/2010-May/006511.html

As always, these features will eventually trickle down to the prod
releases.

Sunil