[Ocfs2-users] Support and Stability

Sérgio Surkamp sergio at gruposinternet.com.br
Mon May 24 10:52:57 PDT 2010

What do you mean about "due to it's open source roots"?

Anyway, our OCFS2 deployment is running stable since our latest changes
in our structure (5+ months ago). We are using Novel SuSE SLES 10SP3
and use OCFS2 as general propose file system.

Enterprise support can be provided by Oracle or Novel.

Em Mon, 24 May 2010 13:32:47 -0400
Michael Austin <onedbguru at gmail.com> escreveu:

> I would like to get some feedback on the overall perception on the
> support and stability of OCFS2 (latest).  This tool looks like a
> perfect fit for a production system I am planning, but, due to it's
> open source roots, there are some concerns about s&s.  The app will
> be deemed mission critical with very little tolerance for any
> downtime (24x365).
>
> Thanks.
>
> M. Austin
> Consultant

Regards,
--
  .:''''':.
.:'        `     Sérgio Surkamp | Gerente de Rede
::    ........   sergio at gruposinternet.com.br
  `:,   ,.:'     *Grupos Internet S.A.*
    `: :'        R. Lauro Linhares, 2123 Torre B - Sala 201
     : :         Trindade - Florianópolis - SC
     :.'
     ::          +55 48 3234-4109
     :
     '           http://www.gruposinternet.com.br