[Ocfs2-users] Odd error on FC12 with ocfs2

David Murphy david at icewatermedia.com
Mon Mar 29 11:35:34 PDT 2010

Maybe I miss spoke then, at any rate

The machine clearly has networking working  to each of the other nodes, but
the node thinks its cant talk to the rest   of the cluster so it wont join
the  cluster. However nmap/telnet clearly show that it can infact talk to
those devices on the correct port, and all the other device are active and
talking to each other.

This is with  iptables and ipv6 iptables disabled and SELINUX in disabled
mode.

David Murphy