[Ocfs2-users] Problems mounting shared filesystem

Chris Clonch cclonch at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 14:08:17 PDT 2010

Rebooted using my working 2.6.18-164.11.1.el5 kernel.  Now I can get
node1 active with the shared filesystems mounted but the other nodes
refuse to mount them.  Enabled TCP tracing on the working node1.
Running netcat from node2 to node1 (192.168.1.1) does not produce any
output anywhere.

I believe I'm having a routing issue; traceroute stumbles every so
often.  I'm currently using tcpdump to sort out whats going on.

Thanks,
-Chris