[Ocfs2-users] fsck.ocfs2 can't fix an orphaned inode

Sunil Mushran sunil.mushran at oracle.com
Thu Mar 18 11:32:23 PDT 2010

One option is to provide me with the o2image of the volume.
# o2image -r /dev/sda1 - | bzip2 > sda1.out.bz2

File a bugzilla and add the link to that image. (The bz cannot
handle large files.)

The other option is to file a bz and attach the stat_sysdir output.
http://oss.oracle.com/~smushran/.debug/scripts/stat_sysdir.sh