[Ocfs2-users] Unreported temporary file corruption

David Johle djohle at industrialinfo.com
Thu Mar 11 12:34:54 PST 2010

For this issue, it's a known bug for which the fix will appear in a
later stable release.  See the previous thread for more:
http://oss.oracle.com/pipermail/ocfs2-users/2010-January/004086.html

And this post, which should have been part of that thread, but the
subject didn't match:
http://oss.oracle.com/pipermail/ocfs2-users/2010-January/004109.html