[Ocfs2-users] 'No space left on device' error with plenty of space.

Jason Price japrice at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 10:49:28 PDT 2010

I've updated the bug #1263.  I am still periodically getting ENOSPC errors
out of this file system.  Apparently bugzilla isn't accepting attachments at
this moment, so I'll attach the current stat_sysdir.sh output.

At this point, I can't continue having these errors in production.  Next
week, I'll begin migrating away from OCFS2.  If you have any ideas for tests
or remedy's, I'll be happy to run some tests before I begin the migration.

--Jason