[Ocfs2-users] Info on Version Upgrade

Ulf Zimmermann ulf at openlane.com
Wed Jun 16 09:34:32 PDT 2010

We have been running the -55 kernel for a long time on our Oracle servers, there is one issue for us known, which is a memory leak in the kernel in conjunction with HP management agents, but otherwise -55 has been ok for us. But there have been plenty of fixes in newer kernels, but also traps. When we did try to upgrade we ran into kernel panics which got triggered by network drivers and we rolled back.