[Ocfs2-users] debugfs.ocfs2 and Feature Incompat

Sunil Mushran sunil.mushran at oracle.com
Tue Jun 1 11:50:57 PDT 2010

You'll have to dig deeper than that. As in, find the real cause of
the slowdown. It could be many things starting with a high latency
interconnect, slow disk, etc.

Indexed dirs allow one to support large directories efficiently. Whether
it improves performance or not depends on whether that was the
"bottleneck" in the first place.