[Ocfs2-users] debugfs.ocfs2 and Feature Incompat

Stefan Priebe - allied internet ag s.priebe at allied-internet.ag
Tue Jun 1 10:55:31 PDT 2010

Hi!

Thanks for your answer but i'm still a little bit confused.

I'm running ocfs2 tools git HEAD (middle of may) on each machine with a
2.6.32.12 kernel. Also the disk was formatted using:
mkfs.ocfs2 --fs-feature-level=max-features -L ocfs2disk -N 10 -T mail -v
/dev/sdb

So i thought that i can now use features like unwritten, inline-data and
indexed-dirs.

Stefan