[Ocfs2-users] compile error on sles 11

Ulf Zimmermann ulf at openlane.com
Wed Apr 28 10:32:52 PDT 2010

Oh the joy that is SAP ... I love how you have to have a shared file system from SAP application server to the database server. As far I know it is to put their scripts/binaries for database maintenance (like backup) on the App Server. I think it is a terrible hack. (I got similar thoughts about certain Oracle Database instructions, I have gotten over the years from Oracle)

Ulf, who is happy not to have to deal with SAP and rarely with Oracle ;-)