[Ocfs2-users] Fencing OCFS

maike maiquelconsalter at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 05:26:42 PDT 2009

I people, i install the ocfs in my virtual machine, with centos 5.3 and xen.
But when i turn off the machine1, the ocfs start the fencing
off the machine2. I read the doc in oracle.com, but could not solve the
problem. Someone help?

My conf and my package version.
cluster.conf
node:
         ip_port = 7777
         ip_address = 192.168.1.35
         number = 0
         name = x1
         cluster = xx

node:
         ip_port = 7777
         ip_address = 192.168.1.36
         number = 1
         name = x2
         cluster = xx

cluster:
        node_count = 2
        name = xx

o2cb:

# 'dpkg-reconfigure ocfs2-tools'.
#

# O2CB_ENABLED: 'true' means to load the driver on boot.
O2CB_ENABLED=true
# O2CB_STACK: The name of the cluster stack backing O2CB.
O2CB_STACK=o2cb
# O2CB_BOOTCLUSTER: If not empty, the name of a cluster to start.
O2CB_BOOTCLUSTER=xx
#O2CB_HEARTBEAT_THRESHOLD: Iterations before a node is considered dead.
O2CB_HEARTBEAT_THRESHOLD=
# O2CB_IDLE_TIMEOUT_MS: Time in ms before a network connection is considered
dead.
O2CB_IDLE_TIMEOUT_MS=
# O2CB_KEEPALIVE_DELAY_MS: Max time in ms before a keepalive packet is sent
O2CB_KEEPALIVE_DELAY_MS=
# O2CB_RECONNECT_DELAY_MS: Min time in ms between connection attempts
O2CB_RECONNECT_DELAY_MS=

kernel version: 2.6.18-92.1.22.el5xen
ocfs version:
ocfs2-tools-1.4.2-1.el5