[Ocfs2-users] Space used on file system although empty.

Sunil Mushran sunil.mushran at ORACLE.COM
Mon Nov 16 10:40:48 PST 2009

http://oss.oracle.com/~smushran/.debug/scripts/stat_sysdir.sh

Run this script against the device and save the output to a file.

Then look at the inode_alloc:XXXX . There will be one for each slot.

    Bitmap Total: 18432   Used: 1114   Free: 17318

That's the number of inodes, used and free. Add these numbers for all slots
to get the full picture.