[Ocfs2-users] ocfs2_encode_fh:152 ERROR: fh buffer is too small for encoding

TaoMa tao.ma at oracle.com
Thu Nov 12 07:54:23 PST 2009

Hi Colin,
    The file is blinking may be casued by the file's inode corruption.
    I met with it once.

As for debug ocfs2, there are many ways. One is
http://oss.oracle.com/projects/ocfs2-tools/dist/documentation/v1.4/debugfs.ocfs2.html

debugfs.ocfs2 *-l* [/tracebit/ ... [*allow*|*off*|*deny*]] ...
can open and off a lot of tracing which will show some helpful
information in system log.

But I guess what Sunil mean is the debug version of ocfs2, not how to
debug? Since it is a production system, I am afraid a debug version
isn't allowed in your system.

Regards,
Tao