[Ocfs2-users] OCFS2 is Causing Panic Reboot - Urgent Please help

Devender Narula devendernarula at yahoo.com
Fri May 29 07:40:47 PDT 2009

Hi Guys

After one week of hard work i am able to implement OCFS2 base RAC 2 node cluster . but now OCFS2 is causing reboot after every some time.. please find the message find attached with this email.. do you guys got any idea what could be the reason.. i has followed the complete doc to configure OCFS2 mention boy you

Please let me know if you need more info from my end.

Thanks for your help

Regards,

Devender