[Ocfs2-users] Filesystem corruption and OCFS2 errors

Sunil Mushran sunil.mushran at oracle.com
Thu May 21 10:26:56 PDT 2009

Brian Kroth wrote:
> That's what's always held me back from doing this as well.  Will the
> common stack be the openais stack (ie: the so called user stack), the
> o2cb stack, or something completely different?

Currently the o2cb userspace clusterstack is directed towards supporting
the native clusterstack. We don't have a common one yet. One rhel based
distros, it will support cman. On sles based, pacemaker. It will support
the classic o2cb in both distros. Asking o2cb to work with pacemaker or
cman will be as easy as specifying pcmk or cman during o2cb configure.
(One would still need to add nodes, etc in the native stacks setup.)

Both pcmk and the new cman are both based on openais. The idea is that
over time both merge and we have a common stack. That's the plan, fwiw.