[Ocfs2-users] ocfs2_wait_for_mask

Cristian Gae cristian.gae at netbridge.ro
Tue Mar 24 09:09:22 PDT 2009

Hello

We have a 9 nodes ocfs2 cluster used for http serving.

Sometimes when we want to reboot one of the nodes, it happens to kernel
panic at ocfs2 unmount, and after this on all the other nodes some httpd
processes goes to "D" state, and the system gets loaded.

ps -e -o pid,stat,comm,wchan=WIDE-WCHAN-COLUMN

10187 D    httpd     ocfs2_wait_for_mask

10241 D    httpd     ocfs2_wait_for_mask

10254 D    httpd     ocfs2_wait_for_mask

10255 D    httpd     ocfs2_wait_for_mask

10272 D    httpd     ocfs2_wait_for_mask

10273 D    httpd     ocfs2_wait_for_mask

10274 D    httpd     ocfs2_wait_for_mask

10398 D    httpd     ocfs2_wait_for_mask

10441 D    httpd     ocfs2_wait_for_mask

10452 D    httpd     ocfs2_wait_for_mask

Please tell me what info do you need to provide help to us.

All nodes are CentOS 5.2, ocfs2 1.4.1, we use an DS4700 IBM Storage,
with Qlogic HBA and MPP driver.

--
Cristian Gae
Director IT
cristian.gae at netbridge.ro
0749 018 817

--
Acest mesaj impreuna cu fisierele transmise constituie o informatie
confidentiala si se adreseaza numai persoanei/persoanelor fizice sau