[Ocfs2-users] how do I remove ocfs2 orphaned files that are taking up diskspace ?

Srinivas Eeda srinivas.eeda at oracle.com
Tue Mar 10 10:06:20 PDT 2009

Tim,

yes, it would be great if you can capture and provide me the following.
a)run stat_sysdir.sh (http://oss.oracle.com/~seeda/misc/stat_sysdir.sh)
b) lsof on all nodes
c)enable ocfs2 tracing on all nodes
debugfs.ocfs2 -l ENTRY EXIT DLM DLM_MASTER DLM_RECOVERY SUPER JOURNAL
DLM_GLUE INODE VOTE DCACHE NAMEI allow
d)rm the file
e)make sure it is in the orphan dir
f)run stat_sysdir.sh again
g)lsof on all nodes
h)disable tracing

please upload outputs of stat_sysdir, lsof and messages files from all nodes

thanks,
--Srini.