[Ocfs2-users] How to mount OCFS2 file systems using the EMC Power Path multipath device

Sridhar Avantsa savantsa at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 11:54:21 PDT 2009

Cool. I will give that a try too.
Also in my wanderings on the web, I have come across the use fstab.order.
Also found this on metalink: in note *471256.1*
In the /etc/fstab.order file put in all the powerpath device names.

My preference would be to go the udev route, if i can get an example on how
to set that specfically for EMC pwerPath devices.
If you have, could you please share?

Thanks.

Will that work too ?

Sridhar Avantsa