[Ocfs2-users] OCFS2 v1.4 hangs

John Murphy john.murphy at mandac.eu
Thu Jun 4 12:14:52 PDT 2009

I have four database servers in a high-availability, load-balancing
configuration. Each machine has a mount to a common data source which is
an OCFS2 v1.4 file-system. While working on three of the servers, I
restarted the IP network and found after-wards the fourth machine hung.
I could not reboot and could not unmount the ocfs2 partitions. I am
pretty sure this was all caused by my taking down the network on all
three of the remaining machines, can anyone shed some light on this for.
Ironically, I have four machines in order to ensure reliability.

TIA

John
--
John Murphy