[Ocfs2-users] ocfs2console is slow

McKinley, Reid RMckinley at tiaa-cref.org
Wed Jun 3 09:53:02 PDT 2009

When I launch ocfs2console, it takes a few minutes until you can
actually click on anything in the ocfs2console gui.

Each click in the console takes at least 5 minutes.

For example, if I want to format a device, I have to wait for the
console to come up (3 minutes or so), then I select the device name,
then I select Tasks (another 5 minutes or so wait), when the Tasks drop
down menu does come up it's initially blank and then it populates after
several minues.  Then, I can select "format".

Let me know if you need further details.
Thanks,
Reid