[Ocfs2-users] upgrading tools from 1.4.1 to 1.4.2 @debian

sylarrrrrrr at aim.com sylarrrrrrr at aim.com
Sat Jul 4 23:40:12 PDT 2009

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, and explanations. I did  'dmesg | grep -i ocfs2' and indeed it is 1.5.0 , so it is probably compatible with all the new fetures in 1.4.2, since 1.4.2<1.5 ... unless it is really and odd dev version which would mean ... 1.4 <->1.5  , 1.4.1<->1.5.1 ... as mainline <-> its-beta-dev-version ? Which version do you have in kernel 2.6.29>= ?

About the snapshots, I use lvm (not   EqualLogic), and I can make the snapshots, it just doesn't let me mount it because it thinks that it is the same volume twice on the same node, and tunefs doesn't let you touch the volume while it is in use (anywhere).In 1.4.2 there is a solution for that.