[Ocfs2-users] from 32bit to 64bit

Sunil Mushran sunil.mushran at oracle.com
Thu Jul 2 07:23:24 PDT 2009

Explain "repository built by OCFS2 1.4.x"? What is this repository?

OCFS2, the file system, is architecture neutral. Meaning, it works
across 32-bit, 64-bit, little endian and big endian boxes. One can
mount an ocfs2 volume concurrently on x86, x86_64, ia64 and ppc64
nodes. They all have to be Linux, though. ;)