[Ocfs2-users] OCFS2 replication

Garcia, Raymundo Raymundo.Garcia at philips.com
Tue Jan 27 15:01:11 PST 2009

We have 2 sites, and each site have 2 servers with a shared OCFS filesystem.... What we want to do is to replicate everything that changes  in a certain folder (application) in OCFS2 FS in site A into the same folder on the shared OCFS2 filesystem on site B....

                SITE A                                    100 Mbit                                              SITE B
      Server1  --- Server2                                                                   Server1 --- Server2
        \       OCFS2          /                                                                        \        OCFS2         /

In fact we just need this for DR situation.... site B will be standby only...

I wonder if there is any comercial or open-source solution to achiebe this....

thanks

Raymundo