[Ocfs2-users] ocfs2 hangs during webserver usage

Sunil Mushran sunil.mushran at oracle.com
Mon Jan 26 14:17:40 PST 2009

Well, something must have changed. Is the logfile growing in size?
Is the volume close to full? Are there a lot of files in a directory?

If the ioutil is high, the io subsystem is being saturated. That's a
given. Question is, who is the culprit. If the webserver load has not
changed, then the fs itself must be contributing to the load.

strace -T one of the processes. That should narrow down the scope
of the problem.

Sunil