[Ocfs2-users] ocfs2 + drbd primary/primary "No space left on device"

Johannes Kullberg johannes.kullberg at datagroup.fi
Mon Jan 26 04:05:33 PST 2009

Hello.
I'm having issues using ocfs2 and drbd in dual primary mode. After running some filesystem test's that create a lot of small files I run really fast into "No space left on device"
The non failing node is able to write/read from the filesystem. And the failing node is also able to delete/read from the filesystem

Ubuntu custom kernel 2.6.27.2
o2cb_ctl version 1.3.9
drbd 8.2.6

I saw similar problem reports last February, and there was advice to run "stat_sysdir.sh" script.
I'll attach the output here.
If anyone could help, I really need this setup no work rock-solid.

TIA

Johannes Kullberg
Data Group Kotka
Konekotka Ky