[Ocfs2-users] Clear Node

James Devine fxmulder at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 11:20:13 PDT 2009

There are a couple of things that are nice about using shared storage
over replication.  One is synchronous updates, changes on one machine
will be up to date on the other.  The other is a single disk, as
opposed to a duplication of data.

The reason I wanted to allow only 1 node to mount the disk is just to
have an added safety buffer.