[Ocfs2-users] ocfs2 vs ext3?

Tao Ma tao.ma at oracle.com
Tue Apr 28 23:22:32 PDT 2009

Hi Andrew,
	I just checked max-features, it doesn't include "local" which means
that you still need to create dlm lock in your local node which will
cost some delay. You can check whether your volume enable "local" by command

echo 'stats'|debugfs.ocfs2 /dev/sdX|grep "Incompat"

If the volume is mkfsed to used as local disk, you should see "local".
Otherwise you need to add "--fs-features=local" to your mkfs.

Regards,
Tao