[Ocfs2-users] Encountered disk I/O error 19502

Sunil Mushran sunil.mushran at oracle.com
Mon Apr 6 13:39:03 PDT 2009

Yes. This issue has nothing to do with taf or asm. You are seeing
transient EIOs during archiver writes. Follow Srini's suggestion
of filing a SR and then pinging him.

The other issue about instances altering the service names is
unrelated. Atleast we should consider it unrelated as they have
nothing in common.