[Ocfs2-users] problem stopping o2cb service on one of nodes

Nikola Ciprich extmaillist at linuxbox.cz
Thu Apr 2 07:14:29 PDT 2009

Hi,
I'm trying ocfs2 RHEL5 distro, 2.6.29 kernel, ocfstools-1.4.1. I'm using DRBD in primary/primary mode
as shared storage...

I've configured the service according to quickstart document, and everything works,
but when I umount fs on both nodes, stopping o2cb service on one of the nodes always
fails with:

[root at vbox4 sysconfig]# /etc/rc.d/init.d/o2cb stop
Stopping O2CB cluster vb34: Failed
Unable to stop cluster as heartbeat region still active

and configfs still contains:
/sys/kernel/config/cluster/vb34/...

I've tried it also with older kernels with same result.
What can I be doing wrong?
Could somebody advise me where should I look?
thanks a lot in advance!
best regards
nik

--