[Ocfs2-users] [OSR-users] Availability of the Open-Sharedroot Cluster Project for Novell SLES10 with OCFS2

Reiner Rottmann rottmann at atix.de
Tue Sep 23 23:23:33 PDT 2008

Hello,

On Wednesday 24 September 2008 03:58:50 am Sunil Mushran wrote:
> Are the comoonics packages open sourced (GPL or otherwise)?
> Wondering as I could not find the sources on the site.
Yes of course they are!

See the RPM information header for the license details.

e.g.:

# rpm -qpi comoonics-bootimage-1.3-38.noarch.rpm |grep License|awk '{print
$5}'

GPL

As most of the files are shell or python based scripts, they actually are
distributed as sources already.

However there are also Source RPMs available on our Download Server:

http://download.atix.de/yum/comoonics/suse-linux-es10/preview/SRPMS/

http://download.atix.de/yum/comoonics/redhat-el5/productive/SRPMS/
http://download.atix.de/yum/comoonics/redhat-el4/productive/SRPMS/

They are usually distributed as soon as they pass the internal Quality
Assurance.

-Reiner